Terms and Conditions
- The Active Kids 2018 Trial (the “Trial”) offers a summer holiday Active Kids holiday club for children aged 5-15 in 23 Trial locations. It is open to all UK registered Nectar account holders. You must be aged 18 or above to open a Nectar account.
- The Trial is operated on behalf of Sainsbury’s by Premier Education PLC (“Premier Education”). You will book directly with and your contract will be with Premier Education. As part of the booking process you will be required to accept the Premier Education terms and conditions. They can be found here. Premier Education hold comprehensive Public Liability and Professional Negligence Insurance. All Premier Education instructors are DBS checked and trained. First aiders are available at all sites.
- The Trial will take place at schools in 23 locations between 2nd July and 31st August 2018. To find your nearest venue click here. Dates vary between locations and all places at Active Kids holiday club are subject to availability. Up to 38,760 individual child places (each a “Session”) are available throughout the booking period. Each Session will last from. 9am until 4pm, with registration from 8:45am.
- To take part in the Trial you will need to exchange 200 Nectar points for an Active Kids holiday club access code. One access code is required per booking. There is a charge of £7.50 per child per Active Kids holiday club Session. From time to time we may offer discounted places at the Active Kids holiday club. If any discounted places are available from time to time they will be advertised locally.
- To book, access the Premier Education website at https://activekids.sainsburys.co.uk. You will need to register and provide a password. Full details for each child, including any disabilities and/or food allergies/intolerances are required together with emergency contact details for each Session. All Sessions are subject to availability. On the day of each Session you will be asked to sign in your child and confirm that emergency contact details are correct. To make the booking, you must be the parent or Legal Guardian for each child booked.
- As part of the booking process you will be re-directed to the Nectar.com website where you can log in to exchange 200 Nectar points for an Active Kids holiday club access code. Active Kids holiday club access codes are available online only at https://www.nectar.com/ from 9th May 2018 date until 30th August 2018. They are not available in-store or at Sainsburys.co.uk. Nectar points will be deducted from your Nectar account at the time your Active Kids holiday club access code is issued. If you do not complete your booking, you should keep your access code secure to be used on an Active Kids Sports Camp booking before 30th August 2018. Once issued holiday club access codes are the responsibility of the Nectar card holder. Refunds or replacements cannot be issued.
- Each child may attend the Active Kids Summer Camp for a maximum of five Sessions.
- You may book multiple children and up to 5 Sessions per child per booking. The charge is:
- One Active Kids holiday club access code per booking; and
- £7.50 per child for each Session booked.
For example, if you book 2 children for two Sessions each, you’ll need 1 Active Kids Sport Camp e-vouchers and £30 (4 Sessions at £7.50 each).
- There is no discount for multiple Sessions. Payment must be made by credit/debit card at time of booking. We’re sorry but we can’t accept any childcare vouchers and cash cannot be accepted in lieu of Active Kids holiday club access codes. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
- You will receive an email confirming your booking. This email will be sent to the email address confirmed on your booking form.
- You have the right to cancel your booking up to 14 days after the day your booking is confirmed, OR, if earlier, the day before your Session is due to take place. If you book a Session less than 14 days before the Session is due to take place, you accept and agree that the right to cancel the contract is lost once the contract is fully performed. To cancel a booking within these timescales, please email Premier Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01953 499 040.
- Any amendments to bookings are subject to the discretion of Premier discretion of Premier Education and availability.
- You may make additional bookings. Each new booking will require the exchange of 200 Nectar points for an Active Kids holiday club access code and £7.50 per Session.
- Instructions for arrival, late arrival and collection will be provided by Premier Education. We’re sorry, but no refunds are available for non-attendance.
- Session activities will be as shown on the Premier Education website. Activities are for representative purposes only and are subject to change at Premier Education’s discretion. Some activities are not suitable for all children. Please tell us in advance if your child has specific conditions or requirements. Wherever possible, where you have notified us of any disabilities, Premier Education will make reasonable adjustments. If this is not possible they will let you know.
- Our liability to you for losses you or your child suffers as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the service you purchased. This does not include or limit in any way our liability for a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence or b) any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability. If you require insurance cover for your child please contact your provider.
- Active Kids holiday club access codes are available to use until 30th August 2018. After this date they will expire and have no value. Unused or Expired access codes cannot be exchanged for cash or Nectar points. Access codes are single use, non-transferrable and may only be used by the named Nectar card holder. Sale, auction or retendering of Active Kids Sports Camp e-vouchers for money or otherwise is prohibited
- Sainsbury’s reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you have any concerns or queries, please contact the Helpline 01953 499 040*
*Calls are free from a landline but costs from mobiles may vary. The Helpline will be available Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) between 9am and 5pm.
- The Nectar point collection programme is subject to the Nectar collector rules which are set out online at www.nectar.com. The Nectar Scheme is owned by Nectar Loyalty Limited, registered number 04224736, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is 6th Floor, 80 Strand, London. WC2R 0NN
- The promoter is Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd, 33 Holborn, London EC1N 2HT. Reg 3616722. England