We understand that your privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. This notice sets out what we do with your personal information, what we do to keep it secure, from where and how we collect it, as well as your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies if you interact with us through the Active Kids holiday club scheme.
If you don’t want to read all the detail, here are the things we think you’d really want to know:
- The Active Kids holiday club scheme is run by Sainsbury’s Supermarkets Ltd
- The personal information that you provide us about yourself and your child, is shared with partners who support us in running the Active Kids sessions
- The personal information that you provide to us, will be held in the U.K.
- You have a number of rights over your personal information. How you can exercise these rights is set out in this notice
- Sainsbury’s will contact you about the Active Kids Holiday club scheme, if you have given us your permission